About this week’s episode: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and pour others a glass too. A true hustler turns hardship into a springboard for advancement. Damien Peters shares his story of resilience, and how he lives a life where there are no mistakes, just life lessons.
About our guest: Damien Peters is the founder of Wealth Noir and a Product Manager at /dev/color, after spending 3 years at Facebook as a Product Manager. With over 5 years of Product Management experience at top tech companies, he’s worked on Crowdsourcing and digital advertising products at Facebook and several mobile games at Zynga and TinyCo. In a past life, he was a consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton. He holds an MBA from M.I.T. and Bachelor’s in Computer Science & Economics from the University of Maryland.
- Twitter: @TheRealMrPeters
- IG: @TheRealMrPeters
- FB: facebook.com/peters.damien
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/damienpeters/
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Bonus resources from Damien:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Small Giants by Bo Burlingham